Water Heater Flushing
If your water heater becomes choked with silt and minerals after a long period, it will become less efficient and even break down completely. Water heater flushing is draining and refilling the tank to remove these deposits. While it may seem like an easier task, water heater flushing should be done carefully to avoid damaging the unit:
- Turn off the power to the heater and allow the water to cool.
- Attach a garden hose to the drain valve and open it to empty the tank. To relieve any remaining pressure in the tank, close the valve and open all of your hot water taps.
- Fill tank to the brim on cold water supply, then turn off.
Following these steps can help keep your water heater running smoothly for years to come.
Importance Of Water Heater Flushing:
Water heater flushing is essential for several reasons:
- It helps to remove sediment that can build up in the tank and cause the heater to overheat.
- It helps to improve the heater’s efficiency by removing any corrosion that may have formed on the heating element.
- Flushing the water heater helps to extend its lifespan by preventing rust and corrosion from building up inside the tank.
Although most people only think to flush their water heater when it shows signs of problems, it’s a smart idea to perform this maintenance task regularly. By taking the time to flush your water heater every few months, you can help keep it running smoothly for many years.
Can I Get Water Heater Flushing Services From Professional:
Yes, you can get water heater flushing services from professionals. These services will help to remove any sediment that has built up in your water heater, and they can also help to improve the efficiency of your unit.
While it is possible to flush your water heater on your own, it is generally best to leave this job to the pros. They have not only the necessary tools but also the essential expertise to get the work done correctly.
In addition, professional water heater flushing services can typically be scheduled for a time that is convenient for you. Professional flushing services are a good investment if you want to increase your water heater’s life span and efficiency.
Why should We Choose Pompa Plumbing Group For Water Heater Flushing:
There are many reasons to choose Pompa Plumbing Group for your water heater flushing needs. We are a licensed and insured plumbing company in Florida with over 10 years of experience.
We are also experts in water heater flushing and can provide you with the best possible service. Pompa Group uses the latest equipment and techniques to flush your water heater and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Pompa Plumbing Group also offers a wide range of other services, including water heater repair, installation, and maintenance, so you can be confident that we will be able to meet your needs. Ping us today to schedule a free consultation at 786-865-0767.
So if you are in Florida and need any water heater service, Just text us and our experts will be there for you.